Thursday, August 7, 2008

PHEW!!!!

So the past two days Ive been taking care of a few things in preparation for my lolo Papa funeral. This past week the grandkids have been busy putting together a montage, picture board, and making tee shirts for the viewing and funeral ceremony. Ive also been busy cleaning our house because it seems that there will be a few family members from out of town staying for the event. Besides our guest rooms downstairs and upstairs I have to give up my room to visitors. So on friday ill be on the floor in the master bedroom retreat. Hasnt been the first I get kicked out of my room.

ate . ching . rodi


andrew


ReD at the onezee and shirt station




cha standing next to my 11yr old cousin austin. Yes hes just as tall but has a longer wingspan.


montage and ceremony cd station.


uncle jessie & cousin jake (from australia) dont they look like brothers?


I also had time to make some side money for this weekend by putting my auto tunning skills on Jacob Subaru Legacy wagon. I installed 32 way adjustable coilovers w/ camber top mounts, sway bars, rear lower adjustable control arms, front Cusco strut bar, & stretched 18x9's. If you know anyone that needs work done im your man. You dream it I build it.


before: stock suspension w/ jdm sti springs


after: sexc isnt it?


ball bearing twin scroll turbo subaru legacy.


the aftermath..only way to capture how dirty i was is to shoot it a lil dark. girls love hard working men....i think. yes my bathroom door has a "comfort room" sign. haha

No comments: